These are the General Conditions for a group of people traveling together. Just one person from the group needs to agree to the General Conditions. These General Conditions apply to ALL the members of the group traveling to Mexico.
- You have a valid and unexpired passport(s)
- Passport(s) DOES NOT expire in the next 180 days
- Your trip to Mexico begins in less than 30 days
- Applicant(s) IS NOT entering Mexico to carry out gainful activities (work)
- You MUST print your Tourist Card(s) and bring it with you to Mexico
- Upon your arrival to Mexico you MUST present your Tourist Card(s) and your valid passport(s) to the immigration officer
NOTICE: The administrative fee will be collected by credit card or PayPal. It is crucial that all applicants enter their Immigration Form and payment information accurately. We are not responsible for additional fees that may be charged by the applicant's credit card company or PayPal for the transaction. By completing payment in the application process, the applicants agree not to dispute any administrative fees charged and further acknowledge that there are no refunds.
By clicking on the PAY NOW button you indicate that you have read and understood the information provided above: